St. John XXIII Women’s Bible Study
Walking with Purpose is a Catholic women’s Bible study that aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ by offering personal study and small group discussion that link our everyday challenges and struggles with the solutions given to us through the teachings of Christ and the Roman Catholic Church.
Information to be Updated in the website:
- The sessions will start on 7th of October
- The books we’ll use for this year:
- Living in the father’s love
- For more information contact Odaléa Freire at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can view the calendar for this year here.